Delta Air Lines selects FlightSafety to provide training for the Delta Propel Pilot Career Path Program.
Excellence in Ab Initio Pilot Training
FlightSafety Academy – a world-leading provider of ab initio training – delivers reliable and highly respected training for a growing number of airlines, corporations, militaries and governments around the world.
We provide professional training through a total commitment to excellent in all phases of instruction, from classroom to ground-based training to generous flight time.
Superior curriculums stress safety, decision-making, crew resource management, hands-on experience and a strong classroom educational foundation.
Cadets benefit from our association with FlightSafety International, which owns and operates the academy.
FlightSafety, a high-quality team in professional aviation training for more than six decades, ensures training expertise, advanced training technology and experienced instructors.
Training to Prepare First Officers and Copilots
- Over 50 years of ab inition training: over 23,000 pilots trained
- Graduates fly for or manage more than 62 airlines and 100 corporate flight departments globally
- A fleet of more than 70 aircraft dedicated exclusively to training
- Experts at developing customized ab initio and transition programs
- Campus offers direct flight-line access, onsite accomodations